Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Blog* New Year* New Chapter

I just want to start by saying, kinda feels good to be back onto blogging. I really should thank my bestie for giving me so much crap for not updating my last one. Lots has happened since then which is why I haven't had time to blog. I had a baby since... a precious girl. I so kindly named after my mother Mia "Lola" it really does fit her. Even if she's the whitest baby. I mean that in the sincerest way. Love how all my kids are different but this one really doesn't look anything like me. She's better off too cause.. she's the cutest, fiestyest, girlyest baby I've ever met. I can't imagine our lives without her. She really complete our fam. We welcomed her 10/30/2009 and she's 18 mon. old. now.
She's the apple of my eye and has her daddy tightly wrapped around her finger.

What else has happened??? Oh ya.. I changed jobs last Aug. It wasn't a difficult decision to make, but it was a difficult transition. I knew I was ready to move on and learn something new. I really have felt this year has been a trying one to figure myself out. But I believe theres a SEASON for everything. Right now it's working for Intermountain Homecare. Part-time might I add.. total plus for this busy mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment