Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chalk Festival

We went to the Gateway last friday, for 2011 Chalk Festival. Had a lot of fun. It even inspired my own little artists in the household. Which makes me proud of course!

Harry Potter one was my fave! 
Love the color ones but the portraits def. grab my attention

The best part of this all. Is that I'm finding out that, I'm a lot more passionate about the things that brought me so much joy in the past. But now I get to share it with my kids. They all enjoy seeing me produce sketches again. Which is why I feel less guilty taking time for myself to do it.


Really made me laugh when Mia just took off. I don't know if art's her thing or she was just hungry. Either way she was ready to leave. Still had so much fun with my Family and extended Fam that night. Having a great time this Summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment