Monday, July 18, 2011

What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger, right?

So for the last two weeks, religiously. I have been making it a point to wake up early at least four to five times a week.  I say four at first, because I set that as my goal to at least make it that many times to the gym. It has to be non- negotiable or I will sabotage myself into sleeping and I'll wake-up bummed out. To find that now I have to fight for some time through out my day to steal an hour. With three kids and one being almost two. (Already showing solid signs of  THE of the terrible two's. Toilet paper rolls unravelled as we speak) I adore my babies, which is why I value the time I have with them this Summer. But I have also realized more and more I need to take time for myself. To get that long desired time-out if you will. This year will be best described as my year of change. Good and bad. I have to take control of my situation and start making "it" happen. Which is why I've started by making my Health more of a priority. Which in turn will have MAJOR payoffs !!! Like my SANITY for one..  ha ha ah!!! Not really for vanity reasons, but losing some inches and lbs. isn't too shabby either.. I've only got 10 more to hit goal weight. In the meantime think of me when your nestled in your warm bed.




This is what I have to look at for many more mornings. But as long as I get my workout in and I don't have to take time away from my kiddies during our days together. It's a win vs. win.  The only thing I'm sacrificing is my sleep. A small price to pay.

P.s. if your asking yourself what the " it " is that I'm going to make happen?  Stay tuned. We'll all know soon enough. I'm still figuring out all the details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment